Sunday, May 25, 2008

I only took four pictures today :x

But that was mostly because we spent most of the day bicycling around Kyoto, so I really couldn't take pics... Micheal took videos though, which may be up tonight, but if not, they'll be up when we get home (as we very much doubt that the traditional ryokan in Tokyo will have any internets... we're staying there for our last night in Japan, and going home at 4pm Japan-time on Tuesday (arriving 4:30pm on Tuesday, NYC time x__x)

Also, the four pics are only of food. :x
Mister Donut only sucks a little bit, but it's cheap and not made of fish, so it's awesome, then.

And lunch was the new "BEST RAMEN EVER," in my opinion. arhghghg so gooddd ;0;
I took the picture when I was half-done, btw.



More things from Tokyo ryokan loveliness in the upcoming days, when we get back to the USA and are awake. x_x

No comments: